START- UP PROBLEM
Symptom:Cannot boot, no power light indicator,No working on the screen
PROBLEM: NO DISPLAY/NO START-UP DISPLAY
CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM:
* defective ram
* dust buildup
* damage adapter card
* bad motherboard
* replace and test
* remove dust buildup
HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT:
1. Turn the computer off
2. Write the condition of the unit during test.
3. Remove the system case cover and remove all the cards and or all the hardware inside.
4. Clean all the hardware inside of cpu
5. Test and power on computer
6. If works find the hardware error
7. Turn computer on
8. Connect and insert the hardware or the cards one at the time
9. Power on and test all each cards. when one card failed during test, that last card is being bad, replace the last card.
10. Repair or replace the hardware
11. Return to full service
* IF NOT WORKS DURING TEST, STEPS NUMBER SIX
1. ISOLATE POWER SUPPLY AND TEST IT USING THE THE GREEN AND BLACK WIRE OF P.S.U
2. IF NOT WORKS REPAIR THE POWER SUPPLY OR PSU
3. IF WORKS DURING TEST MOTHERBOARD IS BAD, REPLACE MOTHERBOARD.